Help/maintainer wanted for Gutenprint

Hi folks,

Due to time constraints I expect to continue to at least October, I'm
not able to devote sufficient time to the Gutenprint packages in order
to do a good job of keeping on top of bug reports, keeping up-to-date
with new upstream versions, and testing to make sure it is well
integrated with the rest of the Debian printing infrastructure.  So
far things haven't been too bad because there hasn't been a new stable
upstream release.  There has however been a new development release,
and it would be nice to get that packaged and tested.

I'm looking for a co-maintainer to help take care of the packages, and
possibly take over them completely if I fail to find enough time in
the future.  I would be available to help with any issues with the
packaging, testing, etc..

Volunteers would need to have at least one model of Epson inkjet, and
HP or other supported models in addition would be useful.  Making
regular use of the package is really a must.

This includes:

 cupsys-driver-gimpprint  (transitional)
 cupsys-driver-gutenprint CUPS driver
 escputil                 Printer head cleaning/alignment/ink level checking
 foomatic-db-gimp-print   (transitional)
 foomatic-db-gutenprint   Foomatic data
 gimp-print               GIMP Print plugin
 gutenprint-doc           User manual
 gutenprint-locales       I18n
 ijsgimpprint             (transitional)
 ijsgutenprint            Ghostscript IJS driver
 libgutenprint-dev        Main dev package
 libgutenprint-doc        API reference and developer docs
 libgutenprint2           Core library and modules
 libgutenprintui1-1       (only used by cinepaint)
 libgutenprintui1-dev     (only used by cinepaint)
 libgutenprintui2-1       (only used by gimp-print)
 libgutenprintui2-dev     (only used by gimp-print)

Many thanks,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh