Re: Getting Debian to use less power?

[Christine Spang]
> I'll maintain powertop if you're looking to get rid of it. I have a
> new package for 1.2 sitting on my machine right now, just waiting to
> get an "okay" before I upload.

Great to hear.  I already got offers from Patrick Winnertz and Jose
Luis Rivas Contreras, who plan to co-maintain it.  Please get in touch
with those if you want to join the team.  I suspect they might want
help tracking power-saving patches in Debian, and help submitting
those patches to upstream and the debian maintainers.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen