Bug#423663: ITP: libvldocking-java -- Java components for building applications with Docking capabilities
Owner: Torsten Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libvldocking-java
Version : 2.1.4
Upstream Author : VLSolutions <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.vlsolutions.com/en/products/docking/index.php
* License : CeCILL
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Java components for building applications with Docking capabilities
An application can be divided into sub-sets: the "dockables".
- Each Dockable can be precisely positionned by the user, by a drag and drop
gesture issued from its title bar.
- Dockables can be grouped into tabbed panes.
Every Dockable is given a title bar with a set of common functions (and
- Maximize / Restore : the Dockable takes all the available space on the
- Detach/Attach : the Dockable is extracted from its parent window
- Iconify / Restore : the Dockable is changed into a side button : it appears
only when the mouse is moved over it
- Contextual pop-up menus : customizable title bars and tabs
- Close / Closable tab