Re: Announce: DebianArt.org

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 12:30:12PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> writes:
> >> Usually the web services on debian.org hosts provide access to quite
> >> ugly pages. See -www for the regular "We really, really need to switch
> >> to a nice website for a change" thread.
> > That far I could guess but the reasoning is flawed. Getting a
> > art.debian.org for this service is a matter of convincing DSA and I highly
> > doubt that DSA will require uglyness to accept it.
>
> It was a joke. Adjust your view of reality, some people actually try to
> have fun from time to time.

Didn't your AM tell you?  All Debian developers are required to be
impervious to humour, irony, puns, simile, or for that matter rational
thinking.

Regards: David
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //