Re: Announce: DebianArt.org

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 12:30:12PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> writes:
> >> Usually the web services on debian.org hosts provide access to quite
> >> ugly pages. See -www for the regular "We really, really need to switch
> >> to a nice website for a change" thread.
> > That far I could guess but the reasoning is flawed. Getting a
> > art.debian.org for this service is a matter of convincing DSA and I highly
> > doubt that DSA will require uglyness to accept it.
> It was a joke. Adjust your view of reality, some people actually try to
> have fun from time to time.

Didn't your AM tell you?  All Debian developers are required to be
impervious to humour, irony, puns, simile, or for that matter rational

Regards: David
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //
\)  http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/    (/   Beautiful hoar-frost       (/