Re: Announce: DebianArt.org

2007/5/9, Gustavo Franco <stratus@debian.org>:
On 5/9/07, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net> wrote:
> On mer, 2007-05-09 at 17:49 -0300, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira wrote:
> > What do you think?
> > We think this is one of the available ways for a best desktop....
>
> Hmh, a nice idea would be to add preview thumbnails next to each item,
> because clicking on each one to see full screenshot can be quite
> annoying.

I told Andre about that some hours ago, I believe he is going to
replace the "I Sampled This" thing (useless for us) with the
thumbnails.

Yeap! I will go to change this in cchost code.... But a would like to keep the "I sampled this" because it is util for remixes of artwork.

thanks,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com

--
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) <andrelrf@gmail.com>
Orlandia - SP - Brazil

"Unix is user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."