Re: [DSE-Dev] Re: Sid SELinux packages are now working

Hi,
>         OK. Given a .pp file, how _do_ you detect what version it is?

For installed modules, we can just use "semodule -l"

I havn't tried it, but there is
  semanage.semanage_module_get_version
in the python semanage bindings.

I don't know if this only works for installed modules or for packages.

But I'd suggest to add an option to "semodule" like --stat or so that we
can use to query the version number of a .pp file. That should be
doable.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
       To be trusted is a greater complement than to be loved.       //\