LDAP mail gateway and subkeys, RT ticket #70

someone reported in RT ticket #70 that the LDAP mail gateway didn't
work with subkeys. However that person didn't sign his ticket (submitted
with the project-wide "debian" account) and I can't get further
information from him.

If you happen to have opened this ticket, please get in touch with me.

Basically, I can't reproduce the failure and need more information.

Raphaël Hertzog