On Topic Generally, Off Topic specifically

I have to apologize publicly on my choice of language.

I have been contacted by a few people (some from Debian, others being
list subscribers) asking to me to consider the wide ranging areas and
breadth of people subscribed to this list. Considering this on when
using language that cause one's "mind's eye" to depict terrible images,
to please reconsider that language.

Recently, I've had words with a few Trolls that bite the hands that try
to help them. I've not been able to detect them as this early enough.
For this I am sorry. I will think two, three, four or more times before
considering to get engaged with them.

Using this, I will proceed to either completely ignore them, or give
them the standard "Read The Fine Manual" (with a link to it) or a link
to Eric S. Raymond's (and edited by Rick Moen) FAQ on "Asking Smart
Questions" or Both.

I believe many will be happy, in that I will reduce my posting
frequency.

And for those wanting to reply to this, please _do not_, it is not meant
to be replied to.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is