Re: [ITH] xmltex, passivetex, offer to take over jadetex

OHURA Makoto <ohura@debian.org> wrote:

>   Hi, Frank and all.
>
> # I'm reading debian-tex-maint.
>
> From: Frank Küster <frank@debian.org>
> Subject: [ITH] xmltex, passivetex, offer to take over jadetex
> Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:46:15 +0200
>
>> We offer to do the same with jadetex, if Ohura thinks this is the way to
>> go.  If you prefer to keep maintaining it separately, no problem.  This
>> or that way, you're invited to join our list and team.
>
>   No objection form me, either.  Please include jadetex and me
> into a family of texlive.

Okay, we'll do that, and feel welcome!  It's been practice that every
team member just adds themselves to Uploaders of one of the
team-maintained packages the first time they actually do an upload -
this means for now we'll just do nothing on that side.

Regards, Frank

--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)