Re: (Last few) bits from the 2IC

On 4/17/07, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
then we had the result of the Debian Project Leader election. For the
second year running, I came second in a close decision[7] (boo!
*grin*), this time to Sam Hocevar instead of AJ. Congratulations to
Sam, and I wish him all the best for his term. And a final vote of
thanks to AJ for all his efforts in the last year - it's been great
working with him.

That's amazing. I didn't even notice that you were 2nd best for two
years in a row. Isn't this maybe a record? The best DPL loser ever :-)
Anyways, do you plan to try again next time around.

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com