Re: Ethernet interface numbering in etch

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 05:19:25AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Anyone have any thoughts on where and how this should be documented?
> Which documents do we need to make patches for and how detailed should
> the description in each document be?

I think the appropiate location is the Release Notes' chapter "Issues to be
aware of for etch":

More specifically the subsection "Switching to 2.6 may activate udev" under
section "5.2 Upgrading to a 2.6 kernel":
(the subsection title needs to be fixed: s/may/will/)