Changelog not signed by "human"

Hello,

On updating my system today I obtained a version of "screen" which
was a binary-only upload which contained the following changelog
entry:

	screen (4.0.3-0.3+b1) unstable; urgency=low

	  * Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
	  * Rebuild to fix a bug of indeterminate origin that causes screen to switch

	     -- Debian/i386 Build Daemon <buildd_i386-saens>  Tue,  6 Mar 2007 17:06:12 -0600

I saw two somewhat suspicious aspects to this.
	(a) The second sentence in the changelog appears to be
	incomplete.
	(b) The changelog is not-signed by a "human"!
It is possible that I have mis-understood how changelogs for binary
uploads are signed and that I am just being paranoid!

Could someone please clarify?

Best regards,

Kapil.

P.S. I am not subscribed to debian-devel so if you reply from that
list please cc me.