Re: How to close ITP bug which is a duplicate of one marked done?

On 3/13/07, Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> Wonder if SpamAssassin or similar is running on b.d.o.

Hahahahaha.... if it weren't running and discarding something like
99.99% (maybe more) of the mail that gets to b.d.o, we'd be drowning
in spam.

Judging from stats I've seen about lists.d.o that sounds quite correct.

Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)
http://andrewdonnellan.com         http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com
ajdlinux@jabber.org.au             hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
           http://linux.org.au    http://debian.org
       Get free rewards - http://ezyrewards.com/?id=23484