docbook-xml: Planning dropping support for (unofficial) DocBook XML 3.1.7

Hi,

I'm in the process of updating several XML/SGML related packages. One is
the docbook-xsl package, containing the DocBook XML DTDs. The current
package contains the DTD for the (unofficial) version 3.1.7 and I would
like to drop it from the package. So I would like to ask, if anybody
needs this special DTD? If yes, give me a pointer and I will leave it in
the package.

Thanks and regards, Daniel