Re: new BTS stanza

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 02:19 -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Since folks visit this page to learn about Debian bugs, I thought why
> not add a pointer to places where they can help fix the bugs (and make
> other improvements). This can be done by adding something like this to
> the above bts page:

What you suggest looks quite like what the Package Tracking System
already does (or could do if a maintainer supplied the relevant info).
The PTS is linked from the BTS page of a package.

I don't think this change is necessary. The BTS is for bugs, the PTS is
the general overview for a package from the development side, with links
to all kinds of development-related resources.

Thijs