Re: A request for your input.

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 05:07:00PM +1100, lmth@deakin.edu.au wrote:
> Hello
>
> My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University
> Australia.  I am currently researching the boundary between work and
> leisure activities directly related to the open source community and
> open source program development.
>
> As part of this I am running a survey at the following address.
>
> https://dcarf.deakin.edu.au/surveys/oss/
>
> The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and
> motivations to use Open Source software and to participate in the
> community.
>
> It will only take a five to ten minutes to complete and your contact
> details will not be
> recorded. You can withdraw your participation at any stage.
>
> I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I
> don't mean to abuse this list.  I am trying to collect responses
> from as many open source developers and users as possible and a
> mailing list like can be the only way to reach many developers.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Lara
Are you looking for people who merely 'use Open Source software' or
specifically the Developers of 'Open Source software'? I ask because
this list primarily read by Debian Developers. If you want 'mere users',
You may want to look at lists.debian.org and email the various
debian-user lists (which include non-english language lists also).