badges

Dear Sir,
I Happened To Visit Your Website And Found That You Are An Importer Of Hand Embroidered And Machine Embroidered Badges And Might Be Interested In Diversifying Your Sources of Supply,Shall We Offer Our Services To Meet
            Your Hopes And Needs,We Have Had A Vast And Varied Experience
            Of The Line And Our Products Have Earned Indeed A Distinction For
           Their Elegance However, It Is Just Not A Claim,Let Us Have Your Own
           Sample,And We Shall Make A Counter Sample, You Will Be
             Satisfied.
              Best Regards,

            Mr Imran Ramzan,
            Office Adress,Doburji Arrayian,Near Gulshan Iqbal Park.
            Sialkot Pakistan,
           Phone#  0092 523 541502,
          Mobile#  0092 0334 4348840,   0092 0333 8603541