Re: Upcoming debian meetings

On 2007-02-08 16:52 +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> If you know of other meetings, locations and/or sponsors that
> would be interested in hosting meetings, please let me know!

Some of us are at the Free Software World conference 3.0 in Badajoz,
(Speaking about the Debian Extremadura workmeetings) and the politicos
here have just commited to continue the series of Debian meetings
which ran here in 2006 (translations, d-i, emdebian, q-a, skolelinux)

I'm not sure exactly when, where, or what form this will take, but you
should definately talk to them about how best to take that forward.

I suggest best initial contact is Cesar Gomex Martin:
cesar.gomex@gmail.com

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/

believed to be clean.