Re: Bits from the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porters

Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Do you know if there is a way to build Debian GNU/kFreeBSD Live cd
> images using live-package's svn tree ?

unfortunately, it is not that easy (although i have no clue about bsd,
the live-package modifications would be trivial). the real challenge
would be, to have some compressed fs running and supported by casper.

> I hope to see kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 as real candidates to
> be released in parallel with Lenny though. Btw, don't you have a
> DD-accessuible kfreebsd-amd64 machine? Are you needing this?

just speaking for myself, i'd love to see a accessible kfreebsd-amd64
machine.