Intent to Hijack xmlrpc-c

The xmlrpc-c library has not seen an upload since March 2004:

There have been, however, several new upstream versions available,
which has already been reported in the BTS since July, 2005:

The latest upload of Chris packages, by Chris, was:
* 2004-05-24 for libxml++
* 2004-10-27 for libxml++2.6
* 2004-03-18 for xmlrpc-c

And there have been not-acknowledged NMUs for the first two.

Thus, I intent to hijack xmlrpc-c, unless anyone gives me a good
reason not to.  I will, of course, upload it to experimental until the
release of etch.