Re: x86 buildd for experimental ?

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
> As a lot of gnome 2.16 currently in experimental has been uploaded for
> amd64, there's a lot of it not built for x86 yet.
>
> I heard several times people claim experimental was autobuilt, but are
> there any x86 autobuilder set up for experimental ?

There was no i386 autobuilder in the last few weeks. This has changed
now, Joerg Jaspert provided a Xen instance on one of his servers, which
I set up as buildd tonight and is now happily building packages. The
first few experimental gnome packages are already uploaded, rest should
follow in the next few days.

Marc
--
BOFH #329: