Re: db.debian.org (and related infrastructure) updates

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Kevin Mark wrote:

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 09:31:26PM +0200, Debian Oracle wrote:
I hope that this explains everything, Kev. You owe the Oracle an e-mail
quotation trimming device.
more options. If its 'just' a field for our use, why does it need to use
a 'standard' that excludes. If there needs to be some interchange of
data in the future, we can certainly deal with this.

If I understand the great Debian Oracle right (BTW, for the moment the
funniest posting for this year on Debian lists - keep on the good work ;-) ),
every DD who is uncertain how to specify the own gender LDAP field is invited
to ask the Oracle for help which would be the right choice (for the moment
and in future).

Unfortunately I fail to see in how far the definition of a gender field
in db.debian.org would bring us closer or farer to our goal to release
the best operating system.  So I would like to suggest to move this
thread to debian-curiosa.

Happy new year to all list members

         Andreas.

--