Re: FSG Packaging Summit in Berlin

Hello,

Ottavio Caruso schrieb am 03.01.2007 15:35:
> http://www.freestandards.org/en/LSB_face-to-face_%28December_2006%29
>
> Quote:"The goal of the Summit is to bring together the key people in
> the Linux packaging world and ISVs to discuss the future of Linux
> packaging. Topics will include RPM, the role of other packaging
> technologies (dpkg, APT, yum, etc.), and the needs of ISVs in
> packaging solutions".
>
> Has this ever been discussed on Debian ML's?
>
> Joey Hess was there. I can't recall any mention of it on the DWN.

If you are aware of currently unmentioned events, news or whatever
please report [1] them. We (meaning the regular contributors to DWN)
cannot read every single Debian/Linux/FOSS-related mailing list or
website so we need your support.

Bye
Sebastian

[1] http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/contributing

--
debianforum.de - die deutschsprachige Supportwebseite rund
um das Debian-Projekt          <http://www.debianforum.de>