Re: Bug is very vague, should I close it?

Jose Luis Rivas Contreras <ghostbar38@gmail.com> writes:

> >Package: rtorrent
> >Version: 0.4.1-1a0.mrvn.1
> >Severity: wishlist
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >I would like to see some features like DHT in rtorrent to make it
> >more competitive with other clients. For an overview see
> >[...]
>
> This bug probably will never be solved until rtorrent get all
> features of all torrent clients...
>
> So, should I close this bug? There's a lot of bugs requesting
> specific features[1] so I don't think this bug it's necessary.

You could enlist the bug submitter's help. Ask them to retitle the bug
and be more specific about a particular feature, or to close it and
submit separate wishlist bugs for each feature they want.

--
 \         "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we |
  `\         despise, we don't believe in it at all."  -- Noam Chomsky |