Re: madison not working correctly on merkel

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006, David Weinehall wrote:
> Some entries seem to list newer Debian-versions than upstream
> versions...  Some watch-files out of sync?

 The list of GNOME versions is built from the 2.16 tarball repository,
 but Debian might have cherry-picked some newer upstream releases, such
 as libxml2 2.6.27.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
 "Forget your stupid theme park! I'm gonna make my own! With hookers!