Re: ITP: zoneminder -- A Linux video camera security and surveillance solution.

Please have a look at

which is an RFP bug which was closed due to inactivity and which
had to be reopened and retitled into ITP instead of filing 1 more
bug, or am I wrong?

Now, I guess, it needs to be reopened and merged with the current ITP
one (403003)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]