Some emacs modes only depends on *emacs21, mass bug filing?

Hello,

At the  moment, if you are  using only emacs-snapshot  some modes aren't
installable because they  depend only on emacs21 and  not emacsen (or at
least emacs-snapshot if the mode doesn't work with xemacs).

I wonder  what I should  do now...   Should I do  a mass bug  filing for
these packages? In fact, there  may be some false-positives because some
modes may not work with emacs-snapshot.

Here is  the list  of the  affected packages (this  kind of  problem may
already have been reported for some packages in this list):

OHASHI Akira <bg66@debian.org>
   riece

Paul Brossier <piem@debian.org>
   supercollider