Iceweasel extensions lacking links migrating from firefox. Mass bug?

Dear Developers,

Unfortunately I didn't spot this problem when I was closing #400168.
Iceweasel after transition doesn't care about extensions listed under
/usr/lib/firefox/extensions/ and require them under
/usr/lib/iceweasel/extensions/. So quite a few broke (I have 2)

So 2 possible solutions
1. Fix every extension to provide links under /usr/lib/iceweasel. So I
would need to send a mass bug report
or
2. Adjust iceweasel to scan /usr/lib/firefox/extensions/ for
additional extensions to complement the list of already  found ones under
/usr/lib/iceweasel/extensions/.

I prefer 2 (though I have fixed my packages so if they get unblocked,
they appear functional in etch), since that would be easier and more
stable solution for now.

Here is the list of packages which have smth under firefox/extensions
but no iceweasel/extensions

 >apt-file search /usr/lib/firefox/extensions/ | cut -d: -f1 | sort | uniq | while read package; do apt-file list $package | grep -q '/usr/lib/iceweasel/extensions/' || echo $package; done
 firefox-dbg
 firefox-greasemonkey
 firefox-locale-ar
 firefox-locale-bg