Re: Hijacking ITA: sa-exim

Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> On Friday 10 November 2006 13:23, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > Can I take this package anyway? I use it since I feel it still has
> > something Exim's built-in "spam" ACL condition (also known as
> > exiscan) doesn't offer; namely, more flexibility in the adding of
> > X-Spam headers.

Please go ahead, and procceed. Anand can join you when he is less busy
or more responsive. Retitle the bug accordingly, change the owner and
please give sa-exim lots of love.

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman