Re: Proposed new POSIX sh policy

>         I think, as Andi said earlier, we have come to a rough
>  consensus here. Or close enough, for  me. Russ, please go ahead and
>  create the new version of the patch for your proposal, as you
>  mentioned in your mail with

Yeah, I will as soon as I can -- we had a major production outage
yesterday that cost me most of the day, and I'm still recovering my train
of thought and catching up from losing a day with all sorts of projects.

I may not get to this until this weekend, but there will be a new draft
patch (as well as a new draft for the ~ version number thing) out this
weekend at the latest.