Re: Request for Help/Comments: fvwm95

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 06:47:02PM +0100, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> (I don't know anything about these window managers, perhaps there are some
> devoted fvwm1 followers so keeping it may be mandated.  Somebody at least
> cared enough to NMU it recently. popcon numbers alone should certainly not
> be the only source for deciding this.)

As the last NMUer of fvwm1, I can wholeheartedly say that I do not care about
it, nor have I ever. It was just a long list of RC bugfixes in order to get
the archive in a more usable state for etch -- when you do this kind of BSP
or QA work, you usually barely see the package name, much less consider the
package's usefulness. (In fact, I had to check to see that I was indeed the
one NMUing it :-) )

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/