Re: release critical bug in apache2.2?

On 05.11.2006 14:49 schrieb sean finney:
> On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 14:04 +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
>>> The file does not get executed as expected, but the browser wants to
>>> download it (which might be a security issue).
>> Then it is likely that you don't have php installed.
>
> *or* that php is installed but not the modules isn't loaded
> into $apache *or* that it's installed and loaded but $apache
> hasn't been restarted.

The modules are loaded and apache was restarted maaaany times.

I've even replaced php5 with php4 in order to test wheter there is
something wrong with php5 but with no results.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org