Re: ca-certificates symlinks out of /etc

also sprach Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2006.11.04.1252 +0100]:
> Hmm.  Why are the certificates in /etc/ssl/certs/cacert.pem used but
> not those from /etc/ssl/certs/cacert-class3.pem?

Because I had to disable the use of CAdir and use CAfile instead,
due to performance issues:

  http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/message/20061031.173956.0bfc5029.en.html

> There was a debconf question in which you could configure which
> certificates you want to accept.  Maybe you could accept the
> cacert-class3 certificate as well?

cacert-class3 is locally added. See #350282.

NP: Incredible Expanding Mindfuck / Incredible Expanding Mindfuck