Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:

> This has opened a can of worms; because your transnational ID was as
> official as it could get. Most of us do not know what other countries
> consider to be official, and it's more of an intent and goodwill
> rather than scientific or legally binding officialness that we are
> signing and interchaning keys based on ID cards.

If there's anyone who should be revoking signatures, it's the people who
are signing keys without being fairly certain that they belong to the
correct person. This really shouldn't be controversial.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org