Re: Intent to hijack Bacula

Roberto Lumbreras wrote:

Hey, again, don't be so rude...

Being harsh is not the same as being rude.

some of those serious policy violations are things like mistakes
erasing logfiles and editing conffiles that couldn't be done in
another way.

Are you serious? There's no excuse, ever, for editing conffiles in maintainer scripts.

I guess I'm a harsh mentor, but I tend to refuse sponsoring packages until I'm really happy with them, which includes trying to actively break the package, trying to find errors, finding minor nits, etc. For a new package, this usually works out to about ten iterations before I'm happy to upload a package.

- tfheen