Re: the BTS gains a remote bug tracking feature for free !

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 11:56:32AM +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

>   Hi developers,
>
>   Like many of you may have noticed, a quite big mail was processed by
> the BTS today [1]. This was generated by a new service I'm currently
> developing, called bts-link.
>

>   This tool lists every BTS bug that is forwarded to a remote Bug
> Tracker. If it knows how to get a Status and possibly a Resolution (if
> the Status is a closing Status), it gets them, and:
>   * sets upstream, fixed-upstream, wontfix tags according to the
>     retrieved information ;
>   * cannonizes the forward address ;
>   * sets usertags to store the current known Status/Resolution of the
>     bug: status-(.*) holds the upstream status, and resolution-(.*) the
>     resolution when available.

Maybe one can make this feature push mails to me instead of
the control@bugs.debian.org?

I would like to review those changes before they get applied
to the BTS ... at least unless I am sure it does what I want :).

 - Alexander
--
 GPG messages preferred.    |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack             | : :' :      The  universal