Re: screenshot with package description

Hello,

I did some test. My repository is here: http://gloria.rulezlan.org/debian/
update_tarballs.pl updates the index_* files and the tarballs.
For the moment it doesn't create index for testing. It doesn't try to deal
with pixmap Depends.

.
./n
./n/ne
./n/ne/netpanzer
./n/ne/netpanzer/main_200x150.jpg
./n/ne/netpanzer/main_400x300.png
./n/ne/netpanzer/main_desc
./n/ne/netpanzer/websitelogo_desc
./n/ne/netpanzer/websitelogo_100x100.png
./n/ne/netpanzer/ingame_400x300.jpg
./n/ne/netpanzer/ingame_desc
./n/ne/netpanzer/index_pixmap.sid
./n/ne/netpanzer/index_logo.sid
./n/ne/netpanzer/ingame_200x150.jpg
./n/n.pixmap.sid.tar.md5
./n/n.logo.sid.tar.md5
./n/n.logo.sid.tar
./n/n.pixmap.sid.tar
./update_tarballs.pl

apt-pixmap usage:
gloria:/var/www/debian# ./apt-pixmap
Usage:
        clean-cache:  Remove local cached files
                #apt-pixmap clean-cache
        update-cache:  Sync local cache from remote mirror
                #apt-pixmap update-cache (all|logo|pixmap)
        list-logo:  list logo URI available for a package
                #apt-pixmap list-logo pkg
        list-pixmap:  list pixmap URI available for a package
                #apt-pixmap list-pixmap pkg

Things to do:
  - patch for Synaptic:
      Synaptic shows package description in a GtkTextView. It's possible to
add pixmap inside. Maybe someone with a better GTK skill than me could do the
change?
  - Config file:
      Actually i don't use config file. I suggest to use lines like these
in /etc/apt/sources.list:
      apt-pixmap http://mirror/path sid
  - Find an easy way for contributors to upload pixmap.
      i want to do a web formular for that. But we need a server :).
  - Create a project on Alioth. apt-pixmap group?

Regards,

	Gonéri