Re: Eiffel.

This is pretty exciting, especially for people like me who loved Eiffel
when we were young idealistic students but wandered away due to the
fragmented community and the pain of having to write a wrapper every
time you want to use a library.  Will ISE release the Gtk wrappers they
obviously have and the OpenGL wrappers they presumably do?

If people make a fork to add ++, break, and continue, and everyone uses
them, will B. Meyer finally become slightly less uptight and embrace
them
as well? :)

Britton