Re: Box does not switch of on halt

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Dominique Dumont wrote:

I humbly admit that I did not provide much information, I just hope to
give you some more hint about this problem...

Thanks for the hint even if I think we have a deeper problem here.
I just hoped somebody would be able to give a hint about the package
that would be a reasonable target for a bug report.  I guess I'll
give up and file the report against general.  I'm really depressed
about the general silince.  My only reasonable idea about it is,
that most DDs just do not switch of their boxes and just do not notice
the problem.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--