Re: removal of svenl from the project

    Eduard> Sven, you have a problem with not having the last word in
    Eduard> a dispute.  If someone hurts you (or even it may _look_
    Eduard> for you this way while it has not been meant to be
    Eduard> offensive), you cannot stop and reconsider your
    Eduard> actions. You have to kick your opponent again and again,
    Eduard> and you insist on leaving the battle as a winner. At some
    Eduard> point either you or your opponents (driven by your
    Eduard> aggresive kind) began with stupid polemics, and on this
    Eduard> point the constructive discussion is over. Eye for an eye
    Eduard> is not a good way to find acceptable solutions.

If somebody attacks you, especially in public, it is a natural
reaction to defend yourself. Even if that person is right. Very likely
you may not even consider the possibility that the other person is
right.

So I think you could replace Sven in the above paragraph with any
number of other people, including Debian developers.

IMHO This is not sufficient grounds for expelling him.

PS: I noticed you had the header set:

was this intentional? I think Sven is subscribed to this list...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>