Fonts packages maintenance team begins work

On the basis of the last proposal I made, I hereby declare the font
packaging team opened to all volunteers.

Up to now, I have added to the project, the following people who
explicitely requested to do so (and provided me with an Alioth login):

Mohammed Adnène Trojette
Paul Wise
Arne Götje
Norbert Preining

Mailing lists requests are pending (currently, one for discussion and
one for future commits to the common repository).

A SVN repository exists, but we will have to discuss together about
the way we'll use it.

People interested in joining can mail me their Alioth login.