Re: ./configure in debian/rules

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006, Pjotr Kourzanov wrote:
> I suppose the patches to debian/rules would be welcome on this list,
> no?

I have no idea.  Anyway, if you want to make sure I read something you post
in d-devel, please CC me.

> And what about adding some magic to dpkg-buildpackage.orig to
> monitor the output of `debian/rules build` and complain if --host
> is missing on the commanline of ./configure?

We don't do that, at least not right now.

If you want to write a plugabble framework for such tests that sits on top
of dpkg-buildpackage, be my guest.  Note that you don't need to modify
dpkg-buildpackage to implement it, just hook stdin/stdout/stderr and have
your overseer program call dpkg-buildpackage.

  Henrique Holschuh