Re: documentation types

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 12:57:54AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peńa wrote:

> > And if the administrators choice is to not want any automatically created
> > formats, he may use a docbook program that displays it from the SGML or XML
> > source. Why not, such a tool may exist at one time or maybe does already.
>
> It does not exist, before going into a useless discussion, show me some code.

WTF are you smoking?

$ head -3 /usr/share/gnome/help/totem/C/totem.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd"; [

$ yelp /usr/share/gnome/help/totem/C/totem.xml

It works.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences