Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On 8 Feb 2006, Anthony Towns stated:

> Personally, I hope and trust that the developer body are honourable
> enough to note vote for a proposal they think contradicts the social
> contract or DFSG; and I don't see much point to all the implications
> that we're not that honourable and need to have the secretary's
> adult supervision. I don't see much point to all the grumbling about
> the secretary's supervision either though -- if we're acting like
> adult's anyway, that's hardly a problem, is it?

        I find it strange you couch this in terms of honour and
 supervision. I do not understand how this can be; and I certainly do
 not hold this view, since I do not even understand it.

        I view this a ballot correctness issue. The ballot should be
 one that does not lead to contradictory  situations,or else, in my
 opinion, the ballot is buggy.

        manoj
--
Killing turkeys causes winter.