Re: Change in Katie's messages

* Loïc Minier [Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:02:35 +0100]:

>         Hi,

Hi,

>  It seems the headers Katie included when closing bugs of an uploaded
>  .changes file have been removed, they used to be:

>  These messages included a copy of the original report verbatim in the
>  body, now the original report is attached as message/rfc822.

  Nothing in katie/dak was changed with respect to this, afaik. Don
  Armstrong uptated debbugs in bugs.d.o to send properly MIME-encapsulated
  -done messages (which was a longtime wish of some of us; kudos to him).

>  Did I miss the announce?  If not, could some Katie-Message-Type header
>  be added?

  I still see in the -done reply the headers that you mention (that,
  again, debbugs adds, not katie :). For instance, closure of #352047 [1]
  includes:

  Oh, oops. Seems like s/Packag/Package/ is needed there; CC'ing owner@ for
  this.

    [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=352047;msg=24;mbox=yes

  HTH,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
                -- Groucho Marx