Seeking new maintainer for EVMS

As it looks like my laptop is permanently dead, and it was the only system
where I could ever test EVMS properly, it looks like I'll have to orphan
EVMS. (I could theoretically maintain it for quite a while still, so this
isn't a formal orphaning, but my testing options are quite limited, and there
will probably be a few completely broken uploads every now and then.) I hate
to do this (I still use the package, and I like it :-) ), but I don't have
much other choice as it stands.

The package is in good shape (three open non-wishlist bugs, where one is
quite probably fixed now, and two seem to be the same issue), and although
it's quite complex, it's never given me big headaches. The only thing that
really should be done about it is d-i integration, but it doesn't really look
like there's much interest in doing that ATM -- apart from that it's just a
matter of following upstream.

Let me know if you're interested in taking it over. :-)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/