Re: Debian Installer team monthly meeting minutes (20060128 meeting)

(replying to both lists, since this is of general relevance.)

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 08:29:02PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> A dependency loop exists with udev but is not release critical, from
> the RM point of view, so this should not prevent 2.6.15-4 to enter
> testing. Frans confirmed later with Steve Langasek this is a RC issue but
> couldn't find the bug anymore.

Bug #349354.  Because the bug is assigned to "kernel" rather than to
"linux-2.6", it doesn't show up as being relevant to 2.6.15's propagation
into testing.  Which is probably fine, as it's a bug that only applies to
upgrades from sarge anyway.