Re: How to Increase Contributions from Volunteers

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.iki.fi> [060102 10:21]:
> > (No, I don't really think titles will attract most of the productive
> > kind contributors to Debian. Sorry.)
>
> Being one of those who contributed a lot, I disagree a bit. I would
> say, that having a title would be a "nice to have": You could live
> without it, you feel better, when you have it :)

Right. By the power vested in me, I hereby grant you the title of
"Potential Debian Contributor", with all the rights and reposibilities
therein.

If you send in 10 pulltabs, you can accheive the rank of "Proven
Debian Contributor". Operators are standing by.

Don Armstrong

--
THERE IS NO GRAVITY THE WORLD SUCKS
 -- Vietnam War Penquin Lighter