Re: localisation in system wide daemons

Hi All!

On v, 2006-12-31 at 00:08 +0100, Marc Haber wrote:

> For the record: I maintain two widely installed packages which are
> translated to a gazillion of languages (exim4 and adduser, to be
> exact), and I have never received a non-english bug report.

Then you lucky or your packages do it right. :)

My problem is not with the bug report language but the cut&pasted log
messages language. If I got a bug report I allways ask for log messages
(not for my packages but in some mailing list) and it's vwey confusable
if I cannot read or understand the log messages. And if I had have a
package with a lot of messages it would have been a PIA. (IMHO)

PS: My signature is correct or too short?