Re: IPW3945

Daniel Baumann a écrit :

Philippe Cloutier wrote:
See #363967. I heard some doubts about panthera's ability to handle more
stuff, so maybe you can offer help.

thanks you for your trust in me, this makes me very happy.

Hi Daniel,
I see you didn't take that a compliment, which I understand. I don't want to try justifying the bastard formulation I used, but I don't want to make you unhappy, so I'll attempt to clarify what I meant. I did read some people doubt about a single person maintaining such a number of packages. I don't doubt that you're *able* to maintain more packages, but I guess you too have limits, which could mean that your responsiveness would get lower.

Of course, you're the one who chooses how much you contribute. But in IPW3945's case, since it was slower than usual, and I know you're doing a lot, I thought it would be good if someone would *offer* help. (FWIW, I had heard about IPW3945's state at least 3 times in the 2 previous months.)

Sorry and huge thanks for your huge work,
Filipus